Social Media & Office Manager
RCAP, Inc., the national office of a federally-funded 501(c)(3) nonprofit located in Washington, D.C., seeks qualified candidates for the following permanent, full-time position. Hours are flexible between 8 AM and 6 PM, Monday to Friday, but work must be performed on-site.
POSITION TITLE: Social Media and Office Manager
- Lead all RCAP social media, including developing original content and suggesting creative ways to attract more customers and promote the RCAP network. Ultimately, this position should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social media platforms and train co-workers to use social media effectively.
- Develop website and publication content, including integration with social media platforms.
- Arrange RCAP board meetings and program managers meetings. Assist with planning and coordination of special events as required.
- Work with the regional partners and, at their instruction, assist with the grant submission proposals. Assist with the publication of any special reports, in-house correspondence or publications to the regional partners. Maintain effective communication with the regional partners.
- Perform the general office management duties for the office. Answer office phone line, and take messages. Receive incoming mail, sorts/distributes to the appropriate staff member. Handle regional and external requests for information regarding RCAP publications or materials.
- Following established procedures, arrange for the purchasing of all supplies and equipment. Ensure that office equipment is in good working order and, if not, arranges for repairs. Serve as office contact for all vendors and suppliers. Maintain general office files.
- Assist with annual national training conference. Prepare mailings, receive questionnaires, prepare handout packets. Arrange for printing and duplicating of conference materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director, including other administrative support for programmatic areas of the organization.
- Proven work experience as a social media coordinator, including expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video), and familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Reply with cover letter, salary expectations, and resume to nohle at rcap.org. No phone calls please. The RCAP website is www.rcap.org. Position open until filled.
RCAP, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran/military status, ancestry, or disability.