Part-Time Director of Finance/Office Manager
RCAP, Inc., the national office of a federally-funded 501(c)(3) nonprofit located in Washington, D.C., seeks qualified candidates for the following permanent, part-time position (estimated 40 hours per month). Hours are flexible between 8 AM and 6 PM, Monday to Friday, but work must be performed on-site.
POSITION TITLE: Director of Finance / Office Manager – Exempt Part Time
- Develop and maintain national office budget for current year and future projected overall operations. This includes all funding proposal budgets and subsidiary budgets for each staff member’s activity. Update and maintain all budget-to-actual financial reports to track year-to-date activity.
- Perform all accounting functions of the organization including, but not limited to, A/R and A/P, payroll and fringe benefits management and reporting, pension plan administration, cash management and bank reconciliations, and maintenance of the G/L and subsidiary ledgers. This also includes reviewing and processing periodic requests for reimbursement from subgrantees, as well as disbursement of those funds upon receipt from funding agencies.
- Generate all in-house managerial financial reports for management and board review. Generate all financial reports required by funding agencies and other oversight agencies. Oversee and manage subgrantee compliance with financial reporting requirements of all programs, including on-site visits to six regional offices.
- Facilitate the annual A-133 audit. Coordinate and facilitate all government agency financial site visits.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director, including personnel management, contract and task order draft and review, quarterly programmatic report review, proposal development and research, and other administrative and financial support for programmatic areas of the organization.
Reply with cover letter, salary expectations, and resume to Nathan Ohle at nohle (at) rcap.org. No phone calls please. Resumes accepted until July 26.
RCAP, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran/military status, ancestry, or disability.